What’s the deal with me?
- I have a good range of communication, IT skills and a range of experiences in human services
- I work as a volunteer under Centrlink and I am currently with Self Help Queensland
- I m excited to do other work
- I’m happy to be paid in Lets Units and I am a member of Time Banking Australia
- and only grudgingly, do I accept actual money or goods….
I work for you for * No Money
How is that?
I’m old (61) and although I have a variety of skills, I’m practically unemployable because of my age (so they tell me).
The government recognises this and gives me enough money to live on each fortnight so a roof and food are taken care of. If I earn any actual money the government imposes an extraordinary burden of hassle and paperwork on me and possibly kicks me out on the street – strange system 🙂
I like to make a contribution to the world and I like to practice my skills.
That might be useful for you, have a chat with me.
I prefer working with people, to working for large businesses.
I would be thrilled to design and produce a nice poster for the kid’s birthday party.
No Job is too small.
I charge 35 units and hour or .60 a minute if applicable.